tirsdag den 24. april 2012

Enter







This is an admission test I did for the Design School in Kolding. I cross my fingers, my legs, and my toes. It felt pretty good to work more focused on a assignment like this, but also quite a challange since I'm mostly used to express myself in 'scientific' university language.

The theme is 'the night'. I have here tried to capture the feeling of the sleepless frustration that perhaps is best illuminated with a visual expression. Often I find that words can be a challenge to overcome when communicating with others - the visual communication should reach an other level of common understanding. That is my hope and in general my overall vision for the work I do. 

1 kommentar:

  1. I like it. It's beautiful and the shadows are extremely effective i think. I especially like his eyes and the window.:)

    SvarSlet